PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm Lovin' It!

We have had a wonderful couple of weeks lately in Kindergarten!  I thought I would share a few pictures of what I have been loving lately in addition to my sweet, sweet bunch of kinders this year!  I LOVE this group!



LOVE the interest in chapter books lately!  
This warms my heart in sooo many ways! 
One of the best parts of teaching is 
creating readers! :)

These two crack me up!  These are our 100 day kids.
Barrett decided he needed a bow tie for his wedding
with Avery! Notice the matching outfits!  LOL!

Loved the 100th day!  So.Much.Fun!

Who could resist this super fun class!  Not me!

LOVE these girls!
We have been talking about Bossy "e"!  Love that this
knowledge was applied during word work!  
Our classroom family!  Love this picture!

Loved Valentines Day!  I gave them Pop Rock Valentines...

and Love Juice!

SWEET!

Loved testing my kiddos and seeing all the progress they have made!
They relaxed with a movie while I tested!  

Loved the Valentines we made for our parents!
Hope you loved them, too....parents!

Loved the sweet cards and valentines from my sweeties!


This one was from an "old" student!  Love that girl!





Have a "lovely" weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Keep your choices open while purchasing such solutions as there are many company that guarantees whole lot but fails to deliver the desirable results. buy usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be thoughtful any time you Buy YouTube Views. It may be a fraud. Call us for assistance and information. how to buy youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are being assured round the clock Support and lifetime replacement then never think again while you Buy facebook reviews from a service provider. buy usa facebook reviews

    ReplyDelete