PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back To School Time Again!


Welcome To Kindergarten!!

Welcome Amazing Monkeys!!!  If you are reading this it means you received your letter from me and now know you are an Amazing Monkey!  Yay!  We are going to have so much fun this year!! I have been busy working in my room to make things super cute for you! It is all "monkey-fied" and ready to go!
My name is Mrs. Deramus and I will be your Kindergarten teacher this year!  This will be my 16th year to teach!  I LOVE teaching Kindergarten!  It is the best!!  I can't wait to meet you on Meet The Teacher Night- August 23- 4:00-6:30!  Please come and bring all of your school supplies, too!
I hope you and your family had a great summer!  We were busy traveling (I went to Florida and Colorado) and I was busy watching my boys do sports!  I have 2 boys.  Jacob just turned 16 and will be a Junior at BHS and Bailey just turned 12 and he will be in 7th grad at BJHS!  Here we are in Seaside, Florida.


And here are me and my hubby at 7 Falls in Colorado Springs!  

I hope that helps you get to know me better!  I can't wait to see you on August 23!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment